Photoshop Elements: Crop Without Restrictions
Adobe® Photoshop® Elements 15
In this lesson, learn how to crop a photo freely without restricting the crop to a ratio or specific dimensions.
To crop without restrictions:
- Select the Crop tool. The Tool Options display the last crop settings you used.
- From the drop-down list, select No Restriction.
- Click and drag over the image. As you drag, a tool tip displays the width and height of the selection.
- To refine the selection, click and drag a handle on the crop box. You can also use a corner handle to rotate the crop box.
- Press Enter or select the check mark to complete the crop.