iPad: Share Facebook Images with Non-Facebook Friends
Sometimes you find a photo or a meme on Facebook that you want to share with your non-Facebook friends and family. How do you do that? Tapping Share shares the image only with your other Facebook friends.
To share the image with others, you can:
- Save the photo to your iPad.
- Use the Photos app to share the photo with friends through email, Messenger or other social media.
Save an Image in Facebook
To save an image in Facebook:
- Tap on the image to open it.
- Tap the … menu in the upper right corner.
- Tap Save Photo. The photo is saved to Photos on your iPad.
Share an Image from Photos
To share an image with your non-Facebook friends:
- Open the Photos app.
- Tap to open the image you want to share.
- Tap the Share icon.
- Tap the program you want to use to share the image. In this example, tap Mail.
- In this example, to send the image by Mail, fill in the To: and Subject: fields, then tap Send.Set featured image